Here are the answers to the wildly popular classic rock quiz.
1. I found the "simple life" weren't so simple, no, when I jumped out on that road. ("Running with the Devil" by Van Halen. You want a good laugh, go find the David Lee Roth track singing without the music to this song floating around the web.)
2. "Some stupid with a flare gun", burnt the place to the ground. ("Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple).
3. Strange brew, cures what's inside of you. ("Strange Brew" by Cream).
4. I woke up this morning, don't believe what I saw, hundred million bottles washed up on the shore. ("Message in a Bottle" by the Police).
5. "A bronze man" still can tell stories his own way. ("Saturday in the Park" by Chicago).
Thanks for playing, look for the home version coming to a store near you soon.