Lifeway Research looked at attributes of community that non-regular church attenders between 18 and 34 deemed important. They found that:
• 47% felt it important to build relationships with other young adults.
• 47% looked for hands-on service in local community.
• 46% wanted to explore a religious environment without pressure.
• 45% sought advice from people with similar life experience.
• 43% wanted to utilize talents and abilities.
Where in the world do you think non-regular church attenders could find these things that they find important? When you are thinking about reaching the next generation, think on such things.